Comment System Using PHP & MySQL | Part 1



Hello Guys, In this article or video we will see Comment System Using PHP & MySQL. You will use this Comment System on your website freely. If you learn How to create this Comment System so watch my video from YouTube or bellow. And you wish to learn more amazing HTML, CSS and JavaScript Effect or Tutorial so Subscribe my YouTube Channel Pure Coding and Stay with this website.

Watch Video

--------------------

 

Source Code

--------------------


Download

18 Comments

  1. Nice video. I am looking for part 2. Comments approval video tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's giving me an error "confirm form resubmission" I think bcs it doesn't redirect after sending a comment. How do i fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bro great Video 🥰
    I want to know how to edit ascending order of comment 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work, please notify me when part 2 is ready @ meetornebari@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work. But I never got it to work. Ended up with "alert('Comment added successfully.')"; } else { echo ""; } } ?>" Before I even added a comment and when I did submit ended up with 0) { while ($row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($result)) { ?>

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for making such great video ,can you suggest me how to add reply system

    ReplyDelete

  7. I like your suggestions they are really helpful. Thank you so much for sharing this post.
    Offshore PHP Programming in India

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Design by - Blogger Templates